Sunday, September 13, 2009

All wired up.

I just thought I'd share some of the photo's I took when I had my sleep study done. I look kind of funny. I was sure to have my head freshly shaven, but didn't bother with the beard. Wouldn't you know they had to stick two on each cheek and a strip under my nose, that only stuck for about three hour's.

It was kind of neat. They can tell which way your eye's are pointing. Which way your feet are pointing.

I got to the hospital to take the test at 8 PM. It took about an hour before they where ready for me, but these room where ok, and had an alright bed in them. And a TV. I did come prepared with my iTouch, and even made some bid's on ebay, and sent out some e-mail's while I was waiting.

Some the the electrode's, wouldn't stick very well, so they had to use this glue stuff that takes a bit to get off. But they had me all hooked up and ready to go about 10:30. I watched TV for a little while and then fell asleep, till about 3:30. They could tell when I woke up and ask it I would try to sleep on my back instead of my side. I laid there till about 4:30, and I think they knew by then I wasn't going to be able to fall asleep again, so they ended it about 2 hour's early.






We as still waiting on the result's yet. But again, I thought the picture's I took of me where kind of funny. I'm hoping that they find something with this test, and I can go back to work. I've been off work for too long!!!

Parabola

No comments: