Monday, January 12, 2009

Hey Pig's

Well, just a update on the Nine Inch Nail's footage. The first rendering has been posted of about 40 min's. of footage with sound. The sound isn't sync perfectly yet. It's about 600ms off. This is from the first "gift" live in Victoria, BC.

Today another 50 mins. from the concert popped up on the net. This is still in it's premature form's and still don't have a switch camera angle yet. Just standard video footage with an audio feed from the sound board. I've noticed these are popping up on www.viemo.com. If you visit their site (it's a free video hosting site. You can find them pretty easily. There's a cam 1-1 and a cam 1-2. I think cam 1-2 was rendered a bit better at this point but still have yet to really sit and analyze it.

I was going to try and embed the html code into the block so you can just click and watch but am having problems with the embbing code they are giving me.

Now these are unedited footage and there is swearing in some of the song's so if you have little one's around, you might want to wait till they are not around.

This project is very neat and should be very interesting with the final result. There will be many as many different people are stepping up to the task and mixing this differently. It will be cool to see when they start flipping between camera's with the different angle's.

Remember this is not a final cut for this. This has just what's been able to be downloaded and have the audio mixed it. There's still ton's of footage to get threw. These are just from one camera angle mixed with the soundboard audio.

Ahh, what the heck here's the link's for them. The second link starts getting into the video board's more as the concert continues.

http://vimeo.com/2769978
http://vimeo.com/2804282

On the second link about 42.00 min's into the footage is Survivalism and it's neat most of the eight feed's on the "camera's monitor's" is live footage from what's going on in other places in the venue.

And here's one more of the song "Discipline" in High def.
http://vimeo.com/2802025

This is a good example of what will be a final cut for this fan created DVD or Blu-ray.

I'll leave you with the lyrics for a little Nine Inch Nail's tune. I just think this is fitting for what's going on. Next post will be about some geo-caching. I've just found some photo's and have a few cache's I'd like to write something about. Stay tuned.


"Survivalism" By Nine Inch Nail's

I should have listened to her
So hard to keep control
We kept on eating but our
Bloated bellies still not full
She gave us all she had but
We went and took some more
Can't seem to shut her legs our
Mother nature is a *&@%^

I got my propaganda I got revisionism
I got my violence in high def ultra-realism
All a part of this great nation
I got my fist I got my pain I got survivalism

Hypnotic sound of sirens
Echoing through the street
The cocking of the rifles
The marching of the feet
You see your world on fire
Don't try to act surprised
We did just what you told us
Lost our faith along the way and found ourselves believing your lies

I got my propaganda I got revisionism
I got my violence in high def ultra-realism
All a part of this great nation
I got my fist I got my pain I got survivalism

All bruised and broken bleeding
She asks to take my hand
I turn and keep on walking
What you'd do the same thing in the circumstance I'm sure you understand

I got my propaganda I got revisionism
I got my violence in high def ultra-realism
All a part of this great nation
I got my fist I got my pain I got survivalism

No comments: