Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm in a blah mood.

Reason's for it. Maybe. Don't know. Just in a blah mood tonight and was searching some video and thought I would just share some of this "noise" with you. You may not want to click play with kid's in the room as some of these are unedited and do contain explicit lyric's. Some may just want to ignore this whole post all together. Just my mood tonight.

Korn-thoughtless


KoRn - Thoughtless from KornBrasil on Vimeo.

Korn-Everything I've known


KoRn - Everything I've Known from KornBrasil on Vimeo.

Korn-Freak on a Leash (unplugged)


KoRn - Freak On A Leash (MTV Unplugged) from KornBrasil on Vimeo.




Yes the "freak's" will be in Iowa very soon. I hope to see them again even though they are down to three original member's. I think I've seen then live, 5 time's so far, and wow. If your in the Des Moines area, in two week's go to the fest and check out Korn.

No comments: