Thursday, March 5, 2009


I finally got all the piece's rounded up for my idea on changing this terracache I placed. I got it all put together tonight and though with this warm weather I'd head out and install in all.

I found the trails are a muddy mess and very slick at the moment. There's still some snow in some of the heavier tree covered area's and just a few day's ago one could walk on that snow without even leaving a foot print. No so anymore.

I was hoping this would go pretty quickly, but still ran out of daylight and it was quite a trick making it back to the car, while slipping and sliding trying to head up hill on deer trails.

I'm pretty excited about this hide now. I'm not going to say what it is or how it's placed, but I think it should be a enjoyable cache for who ever comes looking for it. A little problem to solve while out in the field. I'm glad this little idea popped in my head and I was able to make the part's for it and install it all. All of this was made with left over hard ware I had laying around.

I got the listing page updated and unarchived it tonight, so it's all set to go.

No comments: